Skip to content
- Design adaptation by Dhyan Unmesh (Registered yoga teacher)
- One of the challenges in sitting posture is to lift the spine upwards and rest on sitbone by applying pressure downwards.
- We have raised the wooden base by 1 inch so that when someone sits it is easier to lift the spine while resting on sitbone.
- Handle is added one to make it easy to carry but also one can hold the handle to open the chest before start of the session.
- Made from top quality velvet fabric.
- DIMENSIONS: W 19″ H 4.5″ D 15″
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection