Meditation & Yoga Retreat
February 6th to 9th, 2020
Venue: Vanaashrya Resort, Alwar, Rajasthan, India
Enjoy 3 nights in the foothill of Aravalli Ranges in India. Meditate and practice yoga to heal your body, mind and soul.
- Emotional & Physical Boost A right blend of Yoga and Meditation in the retreat will benefit your physical health and promote emotional stability.
- Peace & Relaxation The serene beauty of Western Ghats, and Ellora Caves promises a very relaxed experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Cardio & Circulatory health While Yoga helps boost circulation, meditation reduces stresses from your mind, this makes way for a healthy heart.
- Anti-Aging Yoga is known to make your body stronger and flexible. Meditation will make sure you have a sound mind.
- Immunity Boost When you breathe the natural fresh air away from the city, have healthy vegetarian food at the resort, your ability to resist diseases will improve.
- Improved Decision Making When you practice Third-Eye meditation, channelize your energy into making better informed in professional and personal life.
Special Attraction: Free Tour of the infamous Bhangarh Fort
Located only 30 minutes from Vanaashrya Resort (where you’ll be staying), The Bhangarh fort was built by the Kachwaha ruler of Amber, Raja Bhagwant Singh, for his younger son Madho Singh in 1573 AD. The fort has been called by many “The Most Haunted Place in India” *. A tour of the fort is included in the package, during day-time ofcourse.
(*source: The Hindu)
Camel Cart Ride
Experience how people in desert move around using their most trusted mode of transport.
See village life of Rajasthan up close. Experience struggles and simple pleasures in their lives.
The package includes -
- 3 nights room stay in the Resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (veg)
- Tea & Coffee during sessions
- Pick & drop from New Delhi Airport to Resort
- All Yoga, Meditation & Healing Sessions
- 1 Free Meditation Chair
- 1 Free Meditation Robe, tailored fit to your body weight and height
- Travel to Bhangarh Fort
- Entry tickets for Bhangarh Fort
- Swimming Pool & Gym Faclilities
- 40% Deposit refundable if cancelled on or before January 6th, 2020
- No Refunds if cancelled after January 6th, 2020