Meditation & Yoga Retreat
December 5th to 8th, 2019
Venue: Lemon Tree Hotel, Airport Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Enjoy 3 nights in the heart of Western Ghats in India. Meditate and practice yoga to heal your body, mind and soul. Explore inner happiness in the serenity and in Buddha energy field in the ancient caves of Ellora.
- Emotional & Physical Boost A right blend of Yoga and Meditation in the retreat will benefit your physical health and promote emotional stability.
- Peace & Relaxation The serene beauty of Western Ghats, and Ellora Caves promises a very relaxed experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Cardio & Circulatory health While Yoga helps boost circulation, meditation reduces stresses from your mind, this makes way for a healthy heart.
- Anti-Aging Yoga is known to make your body stronger and flexible. Meditation will make sure you have a sound mind.
- Immunity Boost When you breathe the natural fresh air away from the city, have healthy vegetarian food at the resort, your ability to resist diseases will improve.
- Improved Decision Making When you practice Third-Eye meditation, channelize your energy into making better informed in professional and personal life.
Special Attraction: Guided Tour of the Ellora Caves
One of the most fascinating archaeological sites in Maharashtra, Ellora dates back to about 1,500 years ago. The 34 caves are actually Buddhist, Hindu and Jain religious monuments carved in the rock. They were given the status of World heritage Site in 1983 by UNESCO.
The package includes -
- 3 nights room stay in a 5-Star property
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (vegetarian)
- Tea & Coffee during sessions
- Pick & drop from Aurangabad Airport to Hotel
- Travel to Ellora Caves and back
- Half day site seeing (2nd day) with tour guide
- Entry tickets for Ellora
- Tour charges at Ellora
- Swimming Pool & Gym Faclilities
- 100% Deposit refundable if cancelled before November 5th, 2019
- 40% Deposit refundable if cancelled between November 6th to 15th, 2019
- No Refunds if cancelled after November 15th, 2019