- Hypo-allergenic and latex-free material for safe application with a gentle to skin non-woven rayon backing
- High-quality adhesive for gentle bonding and clean removal with minimal residue
- Highly breathable to allow ventilation and maintain skin integrity
- Holds well on damp skin for secure placement
- Ideal for repeated taping on fragile, sensitive skin especially in elderly patients
The 3M™ Micropore™ Surgical Tape is the first all-purpose surgical paper tape. It is hypo-allergenic and latex-free for safe and hassle-free usage. It is conformable, breathable and has a high-quality adhesive that is gentle on the skin and provides a long-lasting bond.
The 3M™ Micropore™ Surgical Tape is a dermatologist-tested, hypo-allergenic solution that provides safe and effective healing. It is manufactured with non-woven rayon and does is latex free for irritation-free application. This surgical paper tape features a pressure-sensitive adhesive that gently sticks to the skin and facilitates easy removal at the same time without leaving behind significant residue. The tape is breathable to facilitate fast recovery and preserve skin integrity. Ideal for taping small to medium dressings, ostomy appliances, tubes and other lightweight devices, this hypoallergenic tape conforms to the shape of the affected area for convenience. It adheres well to damp skin in particular. The tape comes with a handy dispenser for convenient tearing and dispensing.